View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #45
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Shut Up and Kiss Me [NOOK Book] by Christie Craig is FREE!

I don't usually promote Nook books but this is my favorite author who writes comedy suspense romances. What I love is almost all her heroes are in law enforcement of some kind or was at one time. I have never been able to put down one of her books till I was finished. I just love her style! So grab this book if you can!

Woot! I found it also at Smashwords for free!
I bought this one a few months ago with a Kobo coupon; only paid $0.54 so I'm not bitter
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote