View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I'm not sure if anything below ICS supports USB host mode, the latest Honeycomb might, but I'm pretty sure that no version of 2.X does.
That's not entirely true. My Archos 5 Internet Tablet running 1.6 supported USB host mode as do my Viewsonic GTablet and my Motorola Atrix (both with 2.2 and with 2.3). Host mode on these works great with flash drives, keyboards, and mice, but not so well with hard drives, cameras, etc. I think the host support was expanded in Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich so that it supports a broader range of devices.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote