View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:17 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SansSouci653
I was able to do the following: I purchased my own book in .acsm and was able--with much difficulty as the download wasn't cooperating, to finally view it in Adobe ADE.
As a quick non-DRM related note; you didn't purchase your own book in .acsm format. Because there is no .acsm ebook format. The ascm file is a tiny authorization file that allows you download the proper ebook... which you will find as an .epub or .pdf in your "My Digital Editions" folder under "My Documents" (Windows).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote