View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Problems with Sharing Your Android Tablet

I have a 7" Archos 70 Android tablet for ereading and other things. My wife says she has no interest in ebook readers. Even though she agrees they are good for travel and may represent the future, she likes physical books.

So she has had no interest in reading on my tablet, even for a trial.

They I made the mistake of showing her the Angry Birds game...

Now she asks to "borrow" it to play the game, affecting my reading time.

So beware of enthusiastically showing others in your household all that your Android tablet can do!
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote