View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #83
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've had very good experiences with Dell, personally. I own a Dell desktop and three Dell laptops at present. I've had excellent customer service from them on the rare occasions I've needed it - which is why I keep buying from them.
The trick with Dell is to deal with their small business division, rather than the consumer division. Small business seems to be their bread and butter. My employer does a lot of business with them, to the extent we have a premier account with a team of CSRs taking care of us. Better prices, outstanding service, and usually willing to cut us a deal on shipping and such. Now that they've moved their call centers back to some place where English is a native language, I'll even deal with them on the phone for warranty problems. (And if that's a concern, use their online chat function instead - it's much harder to type with a thick accent.)
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote