View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #6
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Okay, this is actually a really nice mod (is mod a correct term?). Anyway, I must admit that I at first thought this was basically an improved version of the standard Kindle player, but how nice to find out that is also a radio player for wifi !.

Edit:

I want to add this station

http://www.181.fm/playing.php?statio...school&embed=1

but how do I extrat, so to say, a direct link that'll work in the 'playlist.ini' file ?

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-05-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote