View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #25
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
I know, but NO ONE except Apple was selling anything until the Fire arrived. Jobs said that 10" was the right size for a tablet and vowed to never make anything between the iPod and the iPad. Obviously, Amazon redefined the market when they SUCCESSFULLY introduced a tweener. If you want to quibble over the last inch, be my guest, but Apple played 'me too' in the tweener market.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote