View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 03:41 AM   #47
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
I was going to go so far as to suggest statutory licensing and the difference is the publishing is non exclusive. Anyone could publish any book in the way any radio station can play any song. Whoever can do it the cheapest gets the sale or else they must compete on something else like perhaps hardback vs paperback vs ebook, drm vs no drm. Hey bonus, you'd be able to get a paperback the same day the hardcover is released.

As for the people who make limewire being scum? I think we won't agree there, I've violated a few unjust laws in my short life just for the sake of breaking an unjust law. Copyright laws in any country that holds tot he berne convention is unjust.
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote