View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Just for fun - home made case

I've been toying with the idea of making my own case for my Pocket Pro, and recently I ran across this web site. This is for the Kindle, but I was able to easily adapt it to fit the Pocket Pro. I still prefer the case that comes with it, but it was a fun project last night while I was home alone. I suppose I could have spent that time reading, but once the idea hit me to make a case, I just couldn't rest until it was done. *l* A word of warning... I am a beginner when it comes to sewing, so bear that in mind. Someone with more sewing experience would have a much better outcome. I imagine if a person knew what they were doing they could make a little window in the pocket so they could use the buttons without taking it out of the case, as well as make a little hole for the headphone jack. It would probably even be a good idea to sew a little elastic thingy (yeah, I'm real technical ) at the top to hold it in place a little better, especially if the bottom pocket was smaller to allow the use of the buttons. In any case, it will work well when I want to prop my Pocket Pro up on the table when I'm eating my soup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	closed.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	50885   Click image for larger version

Name:	flat.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	50886   Click image for larger version

Name:	side.JPG
Views:	374