View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:31 PM   #706
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
In case anyone else is interested, what GtrsRGr8 is talking about is that I put together a PDF similar to Richard Elliott Friedman's The Bible with Sources Revealed, which shows the various hypothetical sources of the Pentateuch in different colors. I used the ASV and data published in 1902, so there should be no jurisdiction with copyright difficulties. It's in Mobileread's Patricia Clark Memorial Library here.
In case you forget about it being in the Patricia Clark Library, or get kicked off of MobileRead for one or more violations of the rules (not that that would _ever_ happen to one of _us_--we are all as pure as the driven snow. ), I think that you also mentioned that you posted it on the Internet Archive. Might be a little difficult to find amongst all of the other JEDP works that undoubtedly are there, but add ASV (American Standard Version) to the query, and that should narrow down, considerably, the number of hits.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote