View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:31 AM   #25
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadowski View Post
I agree, it must be the pitch size. I tried a few combinations of TYPE_BB4, ...8, ...16, etc. with different increments of the line length without seeing a way forward. It changes but not in the right way. Line length increments greater than +4 crash the program. Can it be that this display type is not yet defined? Or somewhere else in the code?
Yes, the screen should change when you set different pitch size. I still suspect it's only because of wrong pitch size. And I wonder what it would look like when you set pitch size from finfo.line_length + 1 to finfo.line_length + 4, could you do me a favor to make a screenshot for each of the four cases?

And you can also try to change finfo.line_length with finfo.smem_len at that line. Probably smem_len could be more accurate that line_length in PocketBook.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote