View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #46
Smenk
Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
This custom column seems to work for adding a book to either a Reading or Finished shelf based on the pct read.

Code:
Lookup name:    readstatus
Column Heading: Reading Status
Column Type:    Column built from other columns
Template:       {#koboreadpct:'cmp($, 100, cmp($, 0, '', '', 'Reading'), 'Finished', '')'}
with of course the corresponding change to add #readstatus to the list of fields used for shelving in either the Kobo or ExtendedKobo drivers. (I tend to update them both even though the Extended driver is normally disabled on my system).

In effect this is saying if the Pct Read is 100, the book is Finished, else if it's greater than 0, then the status is Reading.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a Unread, Reading and Finished shelf?
Smenk is offline   Reply With Quote