View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #108
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
And mega thanks to DiapDealer for such a useful plugin. The purest way I know to go back and edit mobi files.
I'm glad you find it useful. But I can only take credit for the ability to use it from within calibre. Mobi_Unpack's "usefulness" is largely due to contributions to the underlying, stand-alone python tool made by developers much more talented than myself.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote