View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:00 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Is there a way to request Kobo consider it in a future software update? (Aside from just hoping a Kobo employee trolls the board here?)
At one point, I read a response from a Kobo employee to the effect that their fonts had customized tables and other fonts might not respond with good or decent results. I did run into one font that did not responds well to increasing the weight -- at least I didn't consider a font that started looking as if it was printed on a paper towel to be responding well. None of the other fonts I've played with showed this effect.

Last edited by DNSB; 05-16-2019 at 11:05 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote