View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarb View Post
Hello everyone!

Before anything else, let me introduce myself n_n my name is oscar and I'm very grateful to be a part of this great community, I find it very helpful because there's a lot of interesting topics for astak reader owners n_n. I wish I can be of help sometime, I'm from mexico and if there's anyone that need some english-spanish translation please don't hesitate asking.

Well now, I've received my Ezreader a couple days ago, and overall I'm very pleased with it, I'm already using lbook firmware and I find it to be very fast and responsive, although with some bugs for mac users (no usb connection).

The thing is i have a very strange problem with my device's internal memory, I accidentally flashed it while trying to flash an SD card, and now i can't see any files that i put in it, they show in de PC, but not when i change from SD storage to Built in. I've tried re flashing it using various tools, and updating astak firmware afterwards with no success, a bigger problem with it is that setting won't stay on it, every time i reboot the device i have to reset time and date, as well as other settings, with is pretty frustrating, so if any of you have any other ideas they'll very much appreciated.

I don't want to send it back to astak cuz i live in mexico and i'm not willing to pay 30 dlls an RMA for a 200 dlls device that it's actually working for the most part.

so thank you guys and, keep feeding the mind! =)
If you turn it OFF/Reboot, you have to set Time and Date. That is how it works.

If you do not connect by USB, There is no way to normally put any books upon the internal memory (storage).

That said: Lbook FW allows you to copy TO the other storage
( I say, other, because it is where you start from. It works in either direction.)
Find a title/folder in the regular list (not recently read)
Now Long press (5 seconds or so), a menu appears.
2. is copy to other storage. OK to start.
Done

You can't see INTERNAL storage on your PC if you Do Not use USB.

BTW you don't "flash" the book storage. That only applies to the internal O/S area. Originally, there was the manual in the storage. English and Chinese

And
Welcome
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote