View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #17932
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
After finishing The Forever War I decided to take a break from the hugo/nebula winners and catch up a bit on my Star Trek reading. I haven't read any in quite a while so wasn't sure where to start. I had started reading The Great Gatsbay, but it just didn't seem to hold my interest. Although, it is a pretty short book.

I looked at some more recent ones and found what seems to be a mini series of 4 books that was fairly recent.

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Cold Equations: The Persistence of Memory: Book One

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Cold Equations: Silent Weapons: Book Two

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Cold Equations: The Body Electric: Book Three

I was only planning to buy the first one, but when I saw that they were each $.99 on the Kindle store I just bought all three.

The pro-log seemed to say the first one takes place after the Last Next Gen movie.

I started the first book, so far so good. I think David Mack is the author of several other Trek books I have enjoyed.

BOb
The Star Trek eBooks that are follow from this set (in published order) are...

Star Trek - TOS - Allegiance in Exile
Star Trek - TOS - Devil's Bargain
Star Trek - TNG - The Stuff of Dreams
Star Trek - TOS - Weight of Worlds
Star Trek - TOS - The Shocks of Adversity
Star Trek - ENT - Rise of the Federation-A Choice of Futures
Star Trek - TOS - The Folded World
Star Trek - TOS - From History's Shadow
Star Trek - Fall 01 - Revelation and Dust
Star Trek - Fall 02 - The Crimson Shadow
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote