View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Since Sigil complains about it I haven't been using it, but it does work and it works fine for my Sony. I will just use it and ignore Flight Crew.
Yes, this is a case where a practical solution which works is what's important, in my view. "<center>" is deprecated, but I can't imagine any device not supporting it.

But I too generally use an image for a complex table - it's often the most hassle-free way of doing it. The centred table code I posted, though, I've used quite a lot where I want to have a centred paragraph with a border - it's useful in books for things like business cards, signs, notices, etc.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote