View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #12
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Surprisingly, because it's not my usual reading genre, it recently was "John Wayne Gacy, Defending a Monster" by Judge Sam L. Amirante and Danny Broderick. I noticed it on the recently returned list at my library while browsing and it got my interest when I read how he got his attorney.

I was in the middle of another book but I started Gacy and just couldn't put it down. It's possible it was just a much creepier read for me being familiar with the area and knowing the exact locations, buildings, and even the bridge he dumped bodies from. But I checked it out one day and returned it 2 days later.

And I'd have to agree the feeling was like maxbookworm said... it was like watching a train wreck you couldn't take your eyes away from.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote