View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #287
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@albyok: The delay is completely normal (at least the first time a 'new' book is opened). That said, there will *always* (by design) be a slight (5 to 10s) delay between the opening of a book, and the actual switch of the screensaver, even when the processed cover is cached.

@Paxo57: They'll always be shown in the order ther are numbered. The random/shuffle feature only shuffle them around at specific points in time (boot/autoreboot).

@madmun: Because it doesn't need one. Simply delete the [/mnt/us/]python folder.

@TheSacredSoul: Yup . As DT said, the build & src folders, are, well, the build scripts and the sources .

@xlolliqueenx: Either you have an SO device, or the install proecdure was definitely *NOT* successful.

@TheSacredSoul: The cached covers are stored in linkss/cover_cache. The files are named according to the book's ASIN. Deleting the corresponding file, switching to another book, then the updated book again should be enough to rebuild it. (Don't just empty the cover_cache folder, there's some default stuff we need in there, besides the generated covers ).

@trtek: AFAIK, yes. Will check it out myself later tonight.

@PeterBr: It relies on the *internal* cover, so, yeah, some files might not have one, or the metadata we need to get to it might be wrong. If they're safe (copyright-wise), you can attach one of those here, and I'll take a look at it, if they're not, see what MobiUnpack has to say about those files... .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote