View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #22441
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Nope. My family is coming for Christmas and has been given notice that they are part of the baby proofing crew. The two eldest have kids and will have a better idea about what trouble Lucas will get himself into.

Pu-erh Seven Sons in my cup. I love having my kettle at work.
Doesn't matter. It will not work.

My son was mobile pretty young I think, like 8-10 months range he was standing and moving around. Well we put fences and gates up everywhere. Not only for him, but we also had an over active 65 pound dog. Well, I would not have believed it possible, but I saw it with my own eyes. The two of them WORKED TOGETHER to get through the baby/dog proofing. As a team they were nigh unbeatable LOL!!!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote