View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #26
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
Thats the problem with best buy half the time thier demo units arent charged arent working, the other half of the time the sales person running the area doesnt have a brain thats working.
I've read so much about the Fire (and watched many review/instructional videos) that I probably know more about it than most of the sales people. Last time I was at Best Buy, I was teaching the saleswoman how to use the other Kindle devices. She wanted to know because she was interested in purchasing one for herself.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote