View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by altair View Post
Thanks. How would I remove the DRM from the Nook epubs that I have purchased before? Is there a tutorial for that? Can I use Calibre for that?
Calibre will not do that and forum rules don't allow that information to posted. Try googling Apprentice Alf (I think that's the correct name).

Quote:
Originally Posted by altair View Post
About the new purchases in the Kobostore, I probably should buy the Adobe DRM'd one, as I will be able to use them later on other hardware which I might buy in the future.
In almost all books you'll get at Kobo it comes automatically with both the k-epub and regular e-pub versions when you purchase it, so you don't have to give up anything or choose between the two. You can download the regular e-pub version for your archive and use the k-epub on your reader, or just use the regular e-pub on your reader.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote