View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
mgscarsbrook
Connoisseur
mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Sony EReader
FOREIGN RIGHTS SOLD!

Brazilian Rights (Portuguese translation) have just been sold to Geracao Editorial. They're a mid-sized publisher with a very respectable list of authors, including historical fiction bestseller Margaret George.

This is the first (and hopefully not the last) foreign rights deal for one of my novels. Go Lucrezia!

Geracao is rushing POISON IN THE BLOOD out, too -- the novel is due to be published as a Trade Paperback by this October. I can't wait!

And if that wasn't enough to make me giddy, there is also a possible chance of a tie-in stage production in Brazil, but more on that later...
mgscarsbrook is offline   Reply With Quote