View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 08:55 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra_w View Post
Hi everyone, I have a issue with my Kobo Glo HD. After the device going to sleep mode, I cannot wake it up by pressing the power button. It have no problem with the battery since I can use reset pin to reset it or wake up by attach to sleepcover.
Does anyone have any idea to fix it?
Does the power switch work otherwise? Will it put the device to sleep, or turn it on or off? If you hold it down for 20 seconds, does the device turn off? For this, the screen will not change, but, the front light will turn off. Then pressing the button should turn it on. If it doesn't work at all, it suggests the switch is broken. Or somehow the button is not aligned properly. You would need to open the device and look.

If it is just for waking and sleeping, have you enabled the screenshot mode? This is done by adding "Screenshots=true" to the config file. And there is a way to do this using patches or NickelMenu. If so, the power button will be used to take a screen shot rather than wake/sleep/power off. Removing that line, or changing it to "Screenshots=false" or one of the other methods, will fix this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote