View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 08:05 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra_w View Post
Hi everyone, I have a issue with my Kobo Glo HD. After the device going to sleep mode, I cannot wake it up by pressing the power button. It have no problem with the battery since I can use reset pin to reset it or wake up by attach to sleepcover.
Does anyone have any idea to fix it?
You could get a sleep cover and use that. All it takes to wake is to open the cover. This is just an example of one such cover.

https://www.amazon.com/Clara-Ratesel.../dp/B07FDZVT35
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote