View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 10:57 PM   #3115
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Listened to the first two books of the Lost Fleet series by Jack Campbell. Narrated by Christian Rummel. Military scifi written by a retired Navy guy. The battle scenes in Dauntless were excellent but the plot itself wasn't as strong. Plot was much better in Fearless and battle scenes continued to be excellent. EXCELLENT narration.

Currently 1/2 way through Black Beauty by Anne Sewell. Narrated excellently by Nathanial Parker. My sisters and even my Mom read this as kids - somehow I missed it. Got it free from Audible in 2012 when they were first introducing Whispersync. Yeah, just getting to it now.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote