View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 10:06 AM   #26
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
It'd be cool if it worked well, but I doubt it'll work well in my lifetime.
Not clear (what that 'it' of yours is supposed to refer to). If you are talking about AR to access information and, in particular, reading, I think I have stated clearly more times that the Epson Moverio BT-300 works incredibly well, remarkably well, amazingly well as a reading device: I have been using it for the past two years as an important section in my routine. I mostly use my own software, but I tested other and they worked well as expected. When I bought it, it was a bet (that it would work well), and I hardly remember a bet in which I won so massively. And I presume that subjectivity in the matter is limited: maybe one may subjectively not like the experience, but the device does its job as intended and more.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote