View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 12:34 PM   #9
GerReader
Enthusiast
GerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileReadGerReader has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleki View Post
I've been using the app for a few weeks now and I love it. I have one feature request, though: Could you make the game chooser screen configurable so that one can either sort the games by personal priority or hide games one doesn't want to play?

I have a few favorites I regularly play but finding them among the abundance of other games is a bit tedious.
Hi, sure, that feature is on top of my priority list.

I'm planning to implement it similiar to the Android app: Long-pressing a puzzle icon in the chooser will mark it with a little star and put it to the front of the puzzle list. Long-pressing again will remove the star and put the puzzle back into the original position.

Now I need to find some time to code this. Hopefully in the next weeks. I will announce any major updates here.
GerReader is offline   Reply With Quote