View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 11:03 PM   #1397
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
From memory, I removed some of the display of the conversation with GR. That will have shortened the log. But, for the larger log, upload it somewhere and send me a link to that that location. If you have problems with that send some snippets:

Find the line with "sync_shelves - start" and send then next 100 lines.

Find the line with "sync_shelves - returned from ChooseShelvesToSyncDialog" and send up to the line with "sync_shelves - finished _update_goodreads_ids". That should only be a few lines.
I sent you a pm with a Dropbox link that has everything you could possibly need or want to either reproduce the problem, or just explain it. It may take a bit of time to update since I have crap internet and it is slow to upload. SO if you are reading this in close to real time as it is posted wait a bit.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote