View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 AM   #1
Katja_hbg
Groupie
Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (landscape), Kobo Aura One
using plugboard to customize comments

I am using plugboard to customize the title and author. Works very well for my kobo. Also changes afterwards are easy possible with kobo utility and feature update metadata.
Later I use to send specific comments i.e. some dynamic data followed by given comments. Also that works well but of course only after the books are on the reader.

So far so good.

Is there any chance for adding comments in the plugboard target field list like for title etc to avoid the initial extra work (unplug, plug, update comments)?

I hope that any html specialities are not a showstoper for this.
Katja_hbg is offline   Reply With Quote