View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:23 PM   #10
Indecisive
Indecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Remember though if you damage the screen I don't think Indigo or any reseller will be of any help.
Yeah, I know. But the break just reminded me I need to have all my bases covered.

Of course now I've run across all the "will kobo release something soon" threads and I'm worried about pulling the trigger in the hopes that they might upgrade the screens to make their "impact resistance" claims hold water. But they probably won't! But my name is indecisive for a reason!

Thanks! Also, to other posters that helped out. I think I'll buy it from chapters
Indecisive is offline   Reply With Quote