View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:54 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Mobileread wins Palm Addict Excellence Award

I can't tell you what a great pleasure it is for me to announce that Mobileread has won the Palm Addict Excellence Award as Sam McLoughlin's "Favorite Website". After a rather bumpy and shaky 11-hours flight I didn't believe anyone could cheer me up for the rest of the day - well, I was dead wrong, and I'd like to express my gratitude to Sammy and his entire team for this honor, which is without question as special an honor as anyone could receive. PalmAddicts is the authority in everything Palm-related and one of the very few important contributors to today's mobile community.

Of course, I'd also like to thank all of you here at Mobileread for making our site what it is today.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote