View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscuridadBonita View Post
I didn't think of that,I usually buy ps3 psn and never needed those prepaid thanks to all for the info
The Walmart Moneycard is the best one. It's fees are reasonable. It's just $3 a month and $3 to load the card at any Walmart. You can also purchase any moneypak to reload it at anyplace if you don't have your card with you Moneypaks are sold where greendot cards are sold. $4.95 is the fee.

My mom gets moneypaks then calls me with the number to load on my card. She in MO and I am in TN and it works well! Moneypaks can also be used to add funds to your Paypal account.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote