View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chang View Post
I have similar problem but just only with ADE. I should present the known symbols of a man ♂ (alt+11) and a woman ♀ (alt+12). Works well e.g. in Firefox but not in ADE where they show up as question marks. I don't want to do font embedding. I guess at the moment I don't have any option to show these symbols without font embedding. Do you know if ADE will expand its support for special characters in the future? Should I leave the symbols there and wait for new version of ADE or just remove the symbols? What do you think?
Another option you have is to use graphic images of the symbols. Not very appealing either, but if you only need those two symbols, maybe it's practical in your case.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote