View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #129
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
That sounds not so good. Does the g-sensor work fine otherwise? Maybe our technician should check your device?
My g-sensor sometimes seems "to fall asleep". I can turn dozens of pages in FRBReader by turning my wrist. Suddenly it's not working anymore and I have to page forward manually. Not a huge distraction or even a problem. But pretty repetitive and obvious...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote