View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I know a lot of people have been looking for that holy grail of multi-format ebook editing, the One Source File . Anything I can do to help you guys out I'll do gladly.
Well, I'll be preparing (I hope) two ebooks over the next few months, and it looks like this might be the best tool to do the ePUBs with. It certainly looks promising so far. And if best for ePUBs, I'll certainly hope to use the same source files to at least generate the PRC. Lit and eReader and LFR I'm happy for Calibre to do.

Thanks very much for all your time and care spent so far - it shows, even in the pre-beta state.