View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
rwillmer
luzme.com
rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPhone, iPad
Don't assume just because stores like Kobo, CyberRead, etc are in the US that you *can't* buy from them if you're a UK resident.

I'm in Scotland, and I've bought from Powells, Diesel, CyberRead, Fictionwise (and probably some others) over the last year.

So you can take advantage of CyberRead's 25% discount code and Kobo's 20% code, as long the book you want is available to us over here.

I do agree it is *very* annoying though when you see an offer like Terry Pratchett's Unseen Academicals available as a freebie from Kobo, but not from the UK - grrr....

If I find any UK deals, I'll be sure to mention them here, as well as on the deals page at ebookprice.

Cheers
Rachel
rwillmer is offline   Reply With Quote