View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by surrealmind View Post
Does the little keyboard for the Kindle really work pretty well? And do the annotations sync back seamlessly with the Amazon servers? It really is a tempting device insofar as everything just seems to work well for people without a lot of rigmarole, but being the cheapskate I am, I cannot bring myself to shell out $260 at this point. Probably not a real great chance for a 30% price cut in Q1 2010, either.
Syncing only works with content purchased (or downloaded in the case of freebies) from the Amazon Kindle store. Sync will work across all Kindle reading devices (Kindle, Kindle for PC, Kindle for iPHine/iPod Touch and online at Amazon). You can also transfer those notes to a computer (they are stored in "My Clippings.txt" on the Kindle).

You can purchase a refurbished Kindle 2 for $219. It included the 30 day trial (minus shipping if returned) and 1 year warranty.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote