View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #73
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Richard Herley.
I must apologise. I am one of the people that have downloaded your books with the full intention of making a donation if they were good. I have a huge list to read and your books were some way down that list but I will start Refuge tonight and will make a donation if I like it. That's a promise. What I must do is make sure that Authors such as yourself are put to the top of my list so that payment can be made. The huge raft of totally free books can wait a bit longer.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote