View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use Dropbox because I don't leave my PC running when I am not using it.
My PCs run all the time, but I don't leave Calibre running. However, since my primary reading tablet has an sd card slot, I just load anything I want on it, no worries about running out of space or slowing down due to too many files. I have 4790 files in my CC library on my Nook HD. (I won't say books, because I have hundreds and hundreds of short stories). In Calibre, when I have a file edited how I want it, I check it in the yes/no column. So I then can load anything with a check. CC has saved me a lot of steps, and a lot of time.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote