View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #17
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-Ron View Post
I a noob when talking about TTS and I seriously wondering what is the use of such a thing!

I'm not saying it's useless, but I can't figure how I would use this in my everyday life. For you, TTS users, are you using it to hear the story like bed time story for adult? I'm confuse!

Please, teach me!
I use it mostly because I'm often not up to using my eyes or holding the Kindle. When I'm feeling well, I love that I can get things done around the house or out, without putting my book down.

I prefer TTS to audiobooks because I find narration/actors impressions distracting, I like to highlight & save important passages, and I like to be able to read the text myself whenever I can.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote