View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #5
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mSSM View Post
Maybe you should propose those changes to Artatech? What the hell is Booxtor supposed to do about this Artatech-branded device? Or do you expect the Onyx guys to dig through what Artatech changed?

This forum is about the Onyx M92.
Thank you, very much, for your very warm "welcome to the forum" message.

From what you write I assume that you actually run the original (unmodified) "Booxtor 1.8 20121113" firmware and you do NOT get any of the problems that I described, or did I get you wrong?

Best regards,
Pepe.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote