View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #360
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Generally, I'd agree with pwalker8, and why I broke off from the Zelazny Amber books. I've got two more in my Audible Library, so I'll undoubtedly read them. But the one exception to that restraint was my recent listen to the entire Liaden Universe series in audio books. I didn't burn out at all, and found myself doing all sorts of things to justify finding more time to listen.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote