View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom SKP View Post
I'm not familair with that plugin. When I get a spare moment I'll check it out to see if it buys me time before a my hopeful change request to Catalog comes along.
Thanks for the thought
I think there's some confusion here with terminology. The Reading List plugin works with your library (or database, if you prefer). The Catalog feature creates ebooks from your library. The Reading List does not directly influence the creation of catalogs, other than perhaps presenting a subset of your library that you wish to catalog.

@TomSKP, I am making (slow) progress on the changes necessary to support an arbitrary number of prefixes.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote