Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #137
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Good to see that someone is interested in this, I had already been afraid that I was the only one looking into how patches could be written

I agree that the cover view as such seems pretty useless. Still, FYI: You don't need two separate patches. You can combine both into one, by providing multiple descriptors, and checking which MD5 is supplied in perform(). For example, the margins patch modifies 4 different classes (source code).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote