View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
ketadiablo
Erotic Romance Author
ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!ketadiablo is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle, nook,
Cradle of Dreams - Erotic Romance - Time Travel

[CENTER]CRADLE OF DREAMS - Keta Diablo
An erotic romance time travel novella

[Shortened URL deleted - MODERATOR]
http://www.amazon.com/Cradle-Dreams-...+Dreams+kindle

With visions of battle still fresh in his mind, Roane Bradfield returns home to find the woman he loves betrothed to another. He corners Kendrick Moreland at Dowager Huggins’ Grand Ball and whisks her into the secluded library. One way or the other, he will know the reason the duplicitous beauty cut him from her life when she promised to wait forever.

Kendrick can’t believe her eyes when Roane suddenly appears at the ball. Has he truly risen from the dead? Amid wagging tongues and hushed murmurs, the fantasy of her every dream whisks her from the ballroom. And the expression on his face is anything but loving. Revenge, danger and passion collide in the Cradle of Dreams.

[Shortened URL deleted - MODERATOR]
http://www.amazon.com/Cradle-Dreams-...+Dreams+kindle

Snippets of Reviews:

Bitten by Paranormal Romance: Cradle of Dreams by Keta Diablo – I have to add something about this paranormal historical read: I usually do not read historical but this one changed my mind (loved it) and made me want to try more historical reads. Sexual scene includes anal sex

Books for Company - Cradle of Dreams put my mind to rest on whether l would like this book at all just because of Keta’s writing, l really liked her style and it made her story easy to read. The story line wasn’t too confusing and l actually found it quite of a page turner which is hard when the story is only around 40 pages long! This story had quite a bit of romance in and the emotions that the characters had were well developed.

Booklovers Hideaway:
I have never read anything by Keta before and let me say she had me from the first page. Loved the characters immediately well for exception of Roane I wasn't too sure of him , I love the bad boy but I thought he was a bit cruel at first but it didn't take long for me to change my mind of him and Wow! the sex scenes were smoking hot.

WARNING: Explicit sexual scenes

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-15-2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Shortened URL removed
ketadiablo is offline   Reply With Quote