View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mememememe View Post
How reliable is the delivery of newspaper subscriptions on Kindle? Currently I subscribe on Kobo, and they've been having all sorts of problems.

Does Kindle deliver papers by 7 a.m., and does it do so consistently?

Any problems?
I've subscribed to the New York Times Lastest News blog for the past few months. Updates seem to come whenever there is important new news pretty regularly. I haven't noticed down time.

I recall Amazon saying, also a few months ago, that newspapers would get a higher reimbursement rate if their Kindle feed was consistently on-time. I just read some of the customer reviews at amazon.com for the Philadelphia Inquirer and Washington Post, and am getting the impression that the complaints you can find, about delivery problems, are not recent.

You can get 2 week free samples to see if there are problems before you buy.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote