Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:42 AM   #123
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I've had a few niggles with some epubs not wanting to open, however I usually just simplify them and they magically work. However from my reading of Google Translate's version of the official forums, they are busy working at either rewriting or replacing the epub render at the same time that they aim to add mobi support - and they point most people mentioning epub related errors to wait for that. At the moment they seem to indicate that will happen in December.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote