View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:56 AM   #44
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Bonjour

W2X: Vœux exaucés!!

Mon post précédent est déjà caduc! Je viens de recevoir la réponse du développeur de W2X (de Writer2Latex en fait)

1 - W2X supporte maintenant la feuille de style CSS unique dans sa version 1.1.7. Voir EPUB joint qu'il m'a envoyé.
2 - Il a trouvé la solution pour l'image de couverture et va aussi la mettre en place très bientôt.

A titre d'information, je donne copie du courrier où vous pourrez lire d'autres informations dont une explication possible aux problèmes de tableaux et en tout cas aux miens (pourquoi ça "décrochait"). Le texte ci-dessous en italique est le mien:

début de l'extrait

- the display of the cover image (some tweaking is clearly needed for the user)

Yes, I will find a suitable way to let the user include a cover image. (I found http://blog.threepress.org/2009/11/2...-cover-images/ for the technical bits)

- the half displayed table. Note that I did it three times, and I got this faulty display only on the third time

The problem is that the table width was not specified as relative in OOo. (Make sure to select "Left", "From left", "Right" or "Centered" in the table properties if you want to use relative table widths, not "Manual" or "Automatic").

- a little glitch with the superscript display (1er).

This works for me, the problem is probably due to a later editing of the file (Sigil?)

All the other things seem to be OK.
Using only one stylesheet for each EPUB will definitely be more handy, it will allow the user to easily modify it. Usually on Sigil we just insert a link like this one in each text part :

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../Styles/Style0001.css" />

This is implemented in version 1.1.7 - see the attached result.

Last but not least : why not to call your extension W2X ? As it will quickly prove to be very popular, you'll save a lot of trees... Unfortunately Writer2epub is already taken.

The official name should not be too short, but w2x and w2l are often used as nicknames for my extensions (also the command line version is called w2l rather than writer2latex).

Fin de l'extrait.

Les changements pour l'instant sont dans le code source, il faudra attendre quelques jours pour télécharger, je pense. Notez aussi la deuxième version du support pour les meta-données qui devrait lui aussi voir le jour d'ici peu. .

http://writer2latex.svn.sourceforge....r2latex/trunk/
Attached Files
File Type: epub Transcription W2X-1.1.7.epub (75.9 KB, 639 views)

Last edited by roger64; 02-23-2011 at 09:13 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote