View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
I am using Safari on Mac OS X to access B&N. Any book I download comes in .pdb format and not ePUB. Even recent books, such as some of the free books from the deals sections d/l as .pdb only.

-Pie
If I were you, I would go back and get all ePUBS for your purchased books (from B&N). From the looks of it, B&N isn't planning to support PDB anymore - nookCOLOR doesn't support it for instance. PDB might be a dead format soon (is there any other reader that really uses it (aside from old Palms)?)
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote